4/9/08

Worry?

*Misty stands from her chair and eyes Drew with caustion.*

"Now you wouldent go and let anything happen to me would you Drew, not when I happend to be one of your fav thugs. Always was and something tells me I still am maybe...humm?"

*As Misty walks to the door she keeps her demeaner strong, and her actions the same. Even though things wernt going as she plained Misty dident feel scaired, she just had to think up a good way to get out of this now.*

"Headquarters it is. I cant wait to see there faces when they know I am alive, on there side still, and pull of the information they wanted. You name it Drew once we are on the road anything you want to know about Carson I'll tell ya."

*Nate cant stand the intisapation anymore standing he heads out of Jason's office and to the breakroom and grabs some coffee than walks over to his desk. Pulling out some files he starts to sift through them. Nate had to keep his mind busy or he was gonna go crazy.*

No comments: