4/9/08

Well well well

As Nate comes back to Jason’s office, Jason is already having a heated discussion with Reese. “…I don’t know! No, that’s all I know! Look, I…” He groans, putting a hand to his forehead. “It wasn’t supposed to…well… no! Nothing! I’m sorry, alright!” He sighs deeply, trying to calm down. “Okay. We’ll do what we can.”

Ending the call, Jason looks over to Nate, his hands on his hips. “The priority is finding Misty. If we get Carson back in the process, great. If not, he’s history and we’ll have to decide what to do later.” He shakes his head, coming around his desk. “Find anything?”


The thug at the door looks at Misty skeptically, but after a moment, he opens the door wider. “Yo, Drew. Got company.”

A large man in the corner shadows comes into the open, giving Misty a once over. “Well, well, well…I didn’t think I’d ever lay eyes on you again.” A sly grin creeps across his face. “If I remember correctly, you skipped out on us once an awfully long time ago, and all we wanted was for you to get some information for us. Now…what would you be doing back here now? You wouldn’t happen to have brought anyone with you, hmm? No friends? No cops?”

No comments: