4/9/08

Old times

*Nate shakes his head.*

"Wait Reese just said let Carson there to do? But we dont even know if he was part of this, or if is on the wrong side or anything. Misty should be the first to find though I agree there."

*Nates head starts to spin again as he sits put pushes it away as much as he can.*

"I'm not finding anything in this crap. A bunch of papers, empty disk case, cloths, pens thats about it. If you wanna take a look be my guest. How about those paper you found in Carson's bag earlyer today? Maybe they have something in them? Maybe Hal or Ty saw something? We could check the camra's too."

*Nate stands from his siting position on the ground and starts to pace the floor.*

* As Misty steps into the room past the man at the door a sassy grin forms on her face.*

"Ahhhh Drew, looking good. Not a thing differnt from the last time I saw you."

*Misty throws her smoke on the ground crushing it with her toe.*

"You say I skipped, I saw biding my time so I could get you what you wanted."

*Misty holds up the disk once again.*

"As for friends, you know me I dont have any friend. I am a loner. So how about a hug for old time sake? You cant tell me you forgot me THAT easly."

*Misty's eyes show a strange glow as if her fire was there but it was something completely differnt from the joy that lit her eyes with Carson. It was a dull werry light that to the people in front and around her was normal.*

No comments: