4/9/08

Do it for

*Nate slowly walks over to one of the chairs and puts in hands on the back of it bracing himself up. The anger that was in his eyes a moment ago was no longer there. It was replaces with simpathy, compastioin and worry.*

" I know you dont like me Carson, and I can understand why. But in my defence I was to say I dont agree with what they did to you. I dident even have any idea untill today when we got the call from Misty. I started to panic racking my brain to try and find where she was. Going through papers, files everything and found nothing. I was worryed sick and than Jason sprung on me the same thing he did on you. Let me tell you I was alittle less than happy with him."

*Nate looks up at Carson emotions running though his eyes. Something Nate dident let alot of people see. But his eyes they were pleeing with Carson.*

"I had to push that anger away for now though cuz someone is out there an innocent someone. She cared enough about you to put herself in danger to find you. Who knows what she is doing, or where she is. But she it out there facing the Agency head on. You know what they would do to her if they find out she isent on there side, or if they catch her snooping around. She dosent deserve this. She is an innocent woman who was just trying to save the person she cared a great deal about. She's bold, fearless, a good manipulater, sassy and I have no doubt that she can hold her own, but everyones luck runs out sooner or later. And when it does there might be a chanse that the last time you see her sassy face is when the Agecny ships her back to us in a box."

*Nate draws in a breath. Just the thought was enough to make him crings. He hadent known Misty long but he admired her strong will, her fire, she was part of TJY, friend, family one of them.*

"If you cant do it for us Carson, or even for me, do it for that woman that layed everything on the line for you. The woman that helped you feel, who looked past you downfalls and everything you did to see the good in you. Do it for Misty she deserves that."

No comments: