4/9/08

Carson?

*Nate nods*

*Misty lets out a dry laugh as she sits down in one of that chairs at the table. Lifting up whoevers hand of cards was there and cringing. Taking another smoke from her pocket she lights it up puffing it slowly.*

"Well to be able to get close to everyone in TJY I played as an intern to a doc. One of the guys ended up shooting someone named...."

*Misty thinks for a moment as if forgeting taking another puff from her smoke leaning her head back and making smoke rings in the air.*

"....Carson thats it. I wasent really paying attachen to him name. Anyways, I gained his trust knowing he was close to you guys, and they came to take him away while we were on an outing."

*Misty gets a sly cheese grin on her face.*

"Than some guys came and took him. The only base for The Agency was here so I took a stab in the dark and here I am again. Gracing you all with probley the most beautie you've seen in a long time."

*Misty looks over her shoulder at Drew her dark eyes playing games with his own.*

"So, where did you guys take that fool anyways. I think it would be funny to see his face when he relized I wasent such a good girl after all."

No comments: