4/9/08

Eye to Eye

*Nate nods in a werry sigh.*

"Your right Jason, but we cant just sit here. There has to be something we can do."

*Nate lets out a long sigh as he sits down in one of the extra chairs.*

"I hope that girl knows what she is doing this time."

*Misty cant help but let out a dry sassy laugh.*

"Your to smart for you own good Drew."

*As Drew steps closer to Misty she holds her ground, puffing out her chest and holding her head high showing the showing the look that some people would define as demanding respect.*

"Oh Drew dear Drew, there is so much the Agency dosent know it would make your head spin. I've been on the inside, I've seen what goes on. There is so much that the Agency hasent relized was there. And than there is the people in Texas that dear Dr. has under his tumb nail. No Drew I know you dont have all the information you or the Agency wants."

*Misty steps closer to drew her self becoming eye to eye with the man.*

"As for why now? I was growing bored being little miss goody two shoes. I thought I was going to go crazy with the Yes Sir, Yes Ma'am, Yes Uncel Reese. Pst...that crap isent for me."

No comments: