4/9/08

Broken Nose

*Nate makes his way to the infermary. Spoting Misty's backpack and Carson bag. Grabing them both he heads back to Jason's office. Dumping them both onto Jason's floor Nate sits down sifting through papers and items. Misty's school work, reports, an empty cd rom case, clothing and papers from Carson. Nate sits looking harder trying to find something anything. Pashently waiting for Jason to get off the phone and hear orders from Reese.*

*Misty stratens her leather jasket stairing back at the man a grin playing at her lips. Reaching into her coat she takes the disk from her pocket and hold it up for the man to see, but far enough away it cant be graben.*

"I believe your exspecting me. At least one of you guys are. Now why dont you let me in before I kick the door open myself and back that big nose of yours."

No comments: