1/20/08

TJY

*Wes had followed Cindy into the Kitchen. As she falls to the ground he kneels down next to her.* "Its going to be ok Cindy. Jason is strong and he has learned so much. Its going to be ok." *Wes wraps his arms around Cindy.*

*Angel nods to Sparky.* " We need anyone who knows anything about the Agency. He can help."

*Katie steps up to Austin and looks him in the eyes.* " I was going to ask you at a differnt time but this seems better than any. Austin...I want to join TJY. Jason though I was good enough to become a sharpshooter. HE said he was going to talk to you about it and I know he never did, but I want to join and help. I want to help with Jason as well. He's my best and most trusted friend. I know how he thinks, and I know how to help him if he should need it. Please let me help."

No comments: