1/20/08

Questions

*Rosetta nods to Mick.* "Alright...Lets see if we can find out whats going on." *Rosetta and Mick head out of the office and start for the mess hall.*

*Wes smiles and puts his arm around Cindy.* "Yep...I'm coming too. Dont worry this will be over soon, I hope for good this time." *Wes walks with Cindy to the mess hall.*

*Angel walks over to Luke and sits down. leting out a long sigh.* "He saved Wendy's life Luke. I dont know how or why he was here again, but he saved her and that stab he took was ment for Wendy. I'm so confused Luke."

*Damien stands* "Ya I know. I just hope they listen and believe me this time." *Damien sighs* "Thank you for stiching me up." *Damien steps out into the main room with the others clearing his throut he says.* "I know you all want to know what I know, but lets let everyone get here first so I only need to tell it once. Than you can fire your questions away at me."

*Wendy smiles at Clint and takes his hand* "I was so scaired. Than I saw you and I new it would be ok."



No comments: