1/20/08

Starting Out

*Katie smiles at Jason. He asked her to go to the mall. Maybe he really was sorry. Katie new how big the mall was to Jason with his past. After everything that had happened, Katie couldn't leave Jason high and dry now of all time.* "I'd love to J. I just need to let Rosetta know I am leaving so she doesn't worry." *Katie smiles at Jason.* " You should parable let Austin know as well." *Katie grabs her cell phone.* "Want to call Adam on my phone or are you gonna use the on in your bunk?"

*Rosetta stands her stretching her legs. Giving a little laugh she says.* " I think i was siting on my rump for to long. My legs fell asleep." *Rosetta walks back and forth trying to get the blood flowing again.*

*As Damien walks out onto the porch he see a car pull into the parking lot. As he walks to the barn he squints his eyes intrigued by the new comer. As she steps out of the car a red flag goes off in his mind. Why did she looks so familiar to him. Why was he on edge all of a sudden. Damien brushes it off as nothing surely he didn't know who this person was. Damien slips into the barn to do his chores with Scott remembering he had to introduce himself later.*

No comments: