1/20/08

shadows

*Katie takes Jason watch.* "No....NO....." *Katie runs to the back door throwing it open.* "JASON....JASON WHERE ARE YOU." *Katie paulse quickens She has failed to protect him. Katie pulls her phone from her pocket and dials Austin number.* " Austin...its Katie....have you heard anything from Jason? He was with us....he went to the bathroom I couldent follow him there. Now he is gone....we found his watch. Austin I am sorry....I dident protect him like I said I would....Ya I will have Adam bring me back. I wont rest till we find him. I was in on it. Ok see ya in a bit." *Katie turns to Adam* " Can you take me home please?"


*Shadows lerk over the ranch as silent bodys move. One goes to the barn and starts a fire. Another goes to Angel's office and trash it. While another goes behind the mess hall waiting at the door, and one to Rosetta's office.*

*Damien dials the ranches number.* " This call can not be completed as dialed please hang up and try again." *Damien hangs up and trys again to get the same thing.* "Hang on Wendy, hang on guy....I'm almost there."

No comments: