1/20/08

I'm Sorry

*Rosetta looks around the messed up office.* "It looks like they tryed to get into the safe, and some of my files on the ranch are gone, other than they its looks like nothing was taken." *Rosetta lets out a long sigh.* " I'll clean up in here later I guess."

*Wes looks around for Cindy. Finally spoting her out in the yard.* "Cindy, Cindy...." *Wes jogs over to her.* "Are you ok?"

*As Angel enters the hall she can tell Luke as a tense look on his face.* " Its ok Luke for now. We can get everything cleared up after we know everyone is ok." *She gives Luke a ferm hug.*


*Damien sets Wendy down.* "There ya go." *Than he turns and holds his side as the blood sokes through his shirt. Slowly he makes his way down to the room Jim directed him to.*

*Angel smiles at Luke.* "I'm going to go help Jim. I promise I will explain everything later." *Angel makes her way to the door slowly leting out a breath.* "God give me strength." *Slowly she enters.* "Hey Jim, hows it look?" *Angel bends down to look.* "Dosent looks to bad." *As Angel's adrenal in starts to slow, her nervouseness returns.* "I'll let you handle this ok." *Angel turns to leave.*

"Angel wait." *Damien maniges to say.* " I...I just want to tell you I'm sorry for everything. I've learned alot and grown up. With God's help."

*Angel turns and nods to Damien.* " I forgive you, but that dosent mean I can forget. Just give me time ok." *Angel turns and leaves the room.*

*Damien lets out a sigh.*

*Wendy looks to Clint and takes his hand.* "Thank you."

No comments: