4/11/08

Wont back down

*Misty makes a fast glance out the window and than back to Carson.*

"Well all in all I am happy you did come out with me."

*Misty keeps her gaze on Carson but watched the car and the guys out of the courner of her eyelike a hawk.*

"Who are they Carson?"

*Katie stands in the back as a few more people go out and sing. She really was enjoying herself. The gitters were gone now and there was only excitment. After the the profomance onstage is done Katie takes a deep breath. Walking out on to the stage again she has a big smile on her face. A more upbeat music starts to play.*

"Well now that I am warmed up how about we bring things into a more upbeat feeling. This next song is for all you out there and for everyone who has ever over come anything in there life. We are all gathered here to sapport this hospetal who has given so many people hope, and a second chanse at life. I also wanna thank god and this hospetal for giving me my second chanse. Only months ago I was in a horrable car accedent. Many tests and people said I wouldent walk again, but here I am standing infront of you. This is proof what faith in the lord above, Friends...."

*Katie points to Jetstream and Jen smiling.*

"...and hard work can do. We just cant back down."

*The music once again get louder and has more of a fast beat to it as Katie starts to move across the stage.*

"Well I won't back down
No I won't back down
You can stand me up at the gates of hel
lBut I won't back down

No I'll stand my ground, won't be turned around
And I'll keep this world from draggin me down
gonna stand my ground... and I won't back down"

*As Katie sings the couris she cant help but jump around alittle bit on stage, pointing out to the differnt people in the crowd. The look of true enjoyment on her face. The rush Jason had told her about Katie could feel it and how it did feel good.*

"I won't back down...
Hey baby, there ain't no easy way out
and I won't back down...
hey I will stand my ground
and I won't back down

Well I know what's right,
I got just one life
in a world that keeps on pushin me around
but I'll stand my ground...
and I won't back down"

I won't back down...
Hey baby, there ain't no easy way out
and I won't back down...
hey I will stand my ground
and I won't back down"


*As Katie finishs the song she once again exits the stage blowing kiss into the crowd. Finding a chair in the back she sits down catching her breath as the crowd roars. There was a dull pain in Katies back, she new tomarrow she would be paying for this but right now she was having to much fun to care.*

No comments: