4/11/08

feelings

*Misty lets out a sigh and searches Carson's face. If there was on person she new she could talk to and would understand where she was coming from it was Carson.*

" Ya it does. Its been ages since I acted or did stuff like I did lastnight. I had forgoten how...."

*Misty stops for a moment rethinking her words.*

"..I forgot what it was like. The emotions involved. I played into the roll so naturley like I had never left. That means its still a part of me. The Agency has left a mark that can never go away. The horrable part of it all is...it felt good to go aganst the rules. I dont want to be that person anymore though that hurts people. The memories though they still haunt as I am sure you know."

*Misty lowers her face to the table starting to pick at a peace of tape on the table.*

"Its so easy to talk to you Carson. You know where I am coming from. I feel comfortable around you. I dont even think about my shadows when your around. There is something about you...I never cared what happend to someone as much as I do with you. I've wanted to be mad at you so many times and I just cant be. As soon as I see your face, your eyes. The anger goes away, replaced with another emotion. and I wonder in the end, what will be enough....what will really matter?"

*As Misty talks she relizes she is saying more than she probley should. Why was she opening herself like this to Carson. Making herself varnalbul in his pressence. Maybe her words wernt even making sence to him. Maybe she was only babbling.*

*Nate smiles and Nods being able to sence Laura's awkwardness.*

"Ok..well I'll see ya later than."

*Nate heads for the door as he shakes his head. He was a fool what was he doing. First he went and kiss Laura witch made complacations to start with and now, now he was chasing after an angel that would always be out of his reach. Who was he fooling. Though Nate though it was a lost cause something pulled on his heart anyways telling him he had to keep trying. Maybe later he would ask Laura if she wanted to go to the fundraiser as friend.*

No comments: