4/11/08

Excitment

*Misty finally makes it back to TJY. Heading inside her goes to the office siting down at the desk. She felt better after some sleep and a shower. Geting a sly sassy smile on her face she turns to Carson and stands.*

"So, how about we finish that date we tryed to have again last night till you ran away. oh excuse me were kidnapped. I kind of want some BK myself. Get some shoes on and lets go."

*Misty cant help but hold her smile as she grabs her keys. For some strange reson she like bossing Carson around. Misty felt so much better than she has this morning. She felt like her spunk had been renewed.*

*As Nate look up from his desk as he finishes off his coffee from this morning finally. Standing he walks past Laura's desk and aims for the break room. After grabing something light to eat he walks by Laura's desk again only this time to backstep alittle bit.*

"Hey Laura...mmm...I was wondering, after work I was gonna head over to the fundraiser. I dont want to miss Hero sing, and Hotshot and his band eather, since I was heading that way I was wondering if you would want to join me? As friends of corse."

*Katie looks up from her desk a smile crossing her face.*

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be though I am nervouse as ever. Lets blow this popicle stand."

*Katie stands and shuts her computer off throwing a small wave and saying goodbye to everyone telling them she would see them later.

Moments later they arrive and Katie see Kyle and the other. Throwing her hand up in the air she offers a smile.*

"Hey Guys!!"

*Katie makes her way slowly over to Jen and gives her a hug. It was good to see her friend again. As Katie lisent to the hussle she cant help but laugh to herself.*

"Sorry Jason I have to agree with her. You do look good like that. However you look good to me anyway."

*Katie looks to Jen with a grin and than back to Jason.*

"You cant look to good though I dont want to have to beat anyone off of you with a stix."

*Katie cant help but laugh holding her smile showing she was joking, and it really dident bother her. She new where Jason's loylt layed. Walking over to Jason she gives him a quick kiss and a hug slining her bag over she shoulder.*

"Well I better find the bathroom and get dressed myself. I'll see you guys onstage and offstang soon. Your gonna do great J."

*Katie turns back to Jen before she bounces off.*

"Where are you gonna be hiding so after I am done I can keep a lookout over things with you."

No comments: