4/11/08

ready?

*Misty cant help but let a chuckle escape as she thorws her now dry coat on.*

"Ya well cant stay in the dulldrums all the time now can I? Its not going to do me anygood. Anyways I like ordering you around its fun."

*Misty's eyes dance and her sassy grin remains though in her mind she knows anyone can hide there feeling with enough care. Misty lets out a laugh and shakes her head at Carson's comment of his face and starts to walks twords the door.*

"Ya well even if I am in front of you these hawk eyes can still see you."

*Once out the door Misty repositions herself to walk next to Carson. Geting outside she stops for a moment.*

"Do you want drive or walk? Its just around the courner so its not far."

*Nate holds his smile the best he can as he stratens. It wasent hard to read Laura's face. Nate new what the look ment.*

"Ok than, well if you change your mind let me know I was thinking of taking Maggie with me and though the extra company would be nice. Just give me a hollar if you change your mind."

*Nate turns and heads back to his desk. Siting down leting out a long sigh and rolls his eyes at himself. What was he doing wrong.*

*Katie smiles at Jen.*

"Ok, I'll be back but as long as Jason isent around. I want him to be saprised when he sees me tonight."

*Kate makes her way to the bathroom to get changed and ready the nerves in her tummy raging. She never sang infront of people before. She hoped she was going to do ok.*

No comments: