4/8/08

Saspition

*Misty eyes blaze as Jason.*

"The best than can be exspected though his wrists keep ripping witch is causing they to heal slowly. Thx for the clothing. "

*Misty ignors Nate's question heading out of the office and back to Carson. Seeing Ty come from the infermary Misty raises an eyebrow.*

"Hey Ty. Everything ok?"

*Misty pears into the room seeing Carson is ok, Misty still saspish. Entering the room she nods at Carson handing him the cloths*

"Dont move, let me take the IV out RIGHT this time."

*Once Misty is done taking it out she helps Carson to the bathroom standing outside waiting for him.*

*Katie enters the office a smile on her face.*

" Heya its good to be back."

*Walking over to Wyatt she gives him a friendly hug.*

"Thank you guys for prayng, and for the flowers, cards and everything. I'm feeling really good. Ready to start working, kicking the Agency butt. The Whole nine yards."

*Katie smiles leaning on her cane alittle bit. It was gonna rain again her back was telling her so.*

"So who wants to fill me in whats been going on while I have been out? I hurd alot of fun and intresting things have been going on."

*Jamie keeps her arm around Con.*

"Its my joy. Thank YOU for puting up with my scardy cat self too. I'll be better and strong again soon."

No comments: