3/6/08

Your Face

*Jamie cant help but laugh.* "Old habbits die hard huh? I think since your geting the same old so will I. MMMMM....Philly Cheese streak sandwitch." *After puting in there order Jamie comes back with some drinks for them.* "Here ya go." *Siting down Jamie takes a sip of her milkshake.* "So...what was it like out in Texas? Was the ranch nice? and the people? Katie Aunt and Uncil seemed pritty nice."

*Katie opens her eyes and smiles.* "ok now I am hungry. Your a life saver." *As Katie digs into her food she glances back at Jason.* "Thank you for the food J." *Katie trys to hold her smile she dosent want Jason to think she is angry wtih him though she is alittle annoyed.* "So wanna tell me what happend to your face? I know it had something to do with Wyatt but I'd like alittle more detail than that."

No comments: