3/6/08

Company

*As Jamie and Con get into the car Mable watches them intently. She always though Con and Jamie looks cute together. As she watches as see what apears to be a kiss.* "HERB, HERB, He just kiss her...I think they are dating."

*In the back Herb rolls his eyes as he flips some burgers for an order.* "Mable would you let them be."

*Mable waddles over to the phone and dials Jamies number.*

*As they drive back Jamies phone rings. Looking down Jamie lets out a sigh.* "Yes mother?...WHAT...NO HE DIDENT KISS ME....what are you talking....." *Jamie looks over at Con for a moment and shakes her head knowing it will be no use Con planned it to well.* "Goodbye Mother. I'll call you Sunday about church.* "Jamie hangs up the phone and turns twords Con punching him in the arm.* " You Jerk." *Jamie cant help but smile really big.*

*Katie looks at Jason* "I know everyone has there secrets Jason. It just seems since my accident people have been having more secrets than normal. I guess its just me." *Kaite grabs the tv remote and flips the tv on. Katie smiles at Jason's comment.* " You really dont need to thank me. I dident do much. I knw your not in danger, I would of felt it if you were. And I know your not in trouble for the same reson. So the only thing I can come up with is your trying to do something you've wanted to do for a long time. I dont know what it is. But you have my saport and I know you will gain what your after. Your to good not to J. I just want ya to know that I back ya 100%." *As Katie flips through the channels she finally finds something to watch.* "Of corse I want your comapny J. Thats silly of you to think I wouldent." *Katie offers Jason a smile.*

No comments: