3/6/08

Food

Con smiles big at Jamie's mom. "Hey, hey." He quirks an eyebrow at Jamie's reaction to the comment that she'd missed him...that was just a little strange. Forgetting it, he continues to smile. "Well I don't know about anyone missing me, but I've sure missed the food here." He laughs as Jamie pulls him over to the table. Grabbing a menu, he rolls his eyes and puts it back down. "Forget that. I want some of that famous spaghetti that I always used to get."


Jason grins and shakes his head at Katie as she drifts off to sleep. He rises and goes to figure out what to bring back for lunch. He takes his time so she can get a good nap in, but finally comes back with a tray. "Rise and shine," he calls, coming into the room. Not having succeeded in waking her, he goes up next to the bed. "Yo, lazy bum. Food's here!"

No comments: