3/6/08

Get to Know me!

*Katie lets out a small laugh at Jay as he asks about Jason.* "Jason, No. At one point I wanted him to be, but that dident workout. Maybe even a small part of me still wants too. But I was hurt once and I just I dont know. Me and Jason stand as really close friends right now. We are really close and I dont want to push it. At times in his eyes I can see he wants more or feels more. But thats just not the story right now." *Katie goes into alittle bit more detail to Jay about Jason, his flowers, there feeling, and her ability to feel what he feels, before she moves onto a new topic.* "The other guy you hurd me....yell at I guess you could say Wyatt. He is my boyfriend. He's a really good guy. Really sweet, fun to be with. He's knows what he want and goes after it. He's so kind and caring. He'd put anyone before himself. I'd like you to meet him before you left I think." *Katie again goes into detail about Wyatt. What he is like, what they have done together. Katie feels a tad bit funny as she explains Wyatt to her dad. She new him, but she dident really "Know" him. There were so many dark courners yet to be discovered. So many secrets hiddon.* "So thats the guys in my light right now. It can get kind of crazy. but I deal the best I can." *Katie reaches into the little dresser and pulls out a pic of her car with her standing next to it and hands it to Jay* "Thats my car before it blew up. It sure was pritty. Ah well. So anyways...I work at TJY as a secratary, and sometimes work on the cases with the others. Or did anyways. If I cant walk again I probley will just stay a secretary. Oh ya, I was being Jason's bodyguard too." *Katie tells Jay more about her life in the last years and more about her life in Navada. Trying not to leave about any details finally bring herself to the currant.* "So thats me. what about you Jay? How is everyone? Anything exciting going on?"

*Rosetta gabs her stuff and giggles trying her best to smile.* "Lets get this show on the road."

No comments: