3/6/08

Peace of Mind

*Jamie grabs her light jacket and her sunglasses.* "Ready as ever. I'm starving too. I tryed to keep from snacking all day so I could have my fill." *Once outside and they are on there way Jamie turns to Con.* "So dont this mean you will be sticking around for a while?"

*Katie smiles noticeing Jamies peat up face and the look in his eyes.* "Well...I got to chat with my long lost father, and explain to him who you were. He though you were my boyfriend." *Katie lets out a small giggle.* "As much as I wanted to say that was true I dident.." *A bit dazed from the painkillers she was given after her therapy Katie dosent even relize what she just said.* "...than I explain how Wyatt IS my boyfriend. Lets see he got to hear me yell at Wyatt on the phone. Than I just told him about life and he left. Rosetta,Mick and Jeff were here before they left as well and told me to tell you bye and take good care of me. I went to my therapy alone, hurt like heck and I dident stay long. I think I am going to be building some more arm strength. After that they gave me some pain killers so everything is a bit foggy atm." *Katie sucks in a long breath.* "and I think thats about all that happend with my day. How about you? I have come to the conclustion that your not doing anything bad but simply following your dreams. Why you dont ant to tell anyone is behond me though. Why would you hid something when people could shair in your glory." *Katie gives a shrug* "well anyhow I dont know what it is but I am proude of you J. And whatever it is and whatever happens, I am with ya, I'll root for you, and I wish ya the best of luck" *Katie smiles at Jason.*

No comments: