3/6/08

Slugged

Con laughs. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." He takes his glass of Coke, finding it humorous that she'd remembered what he drank. "Ah, well, Texas is all right. I kind of liked it...wouldn't mind spending time there, but it's not like home." He takes a sip of his drink and nods. "Yeah, the people there are great...never been around a bunch like them. I'd never want to go up against any of them - I'd have the whole clan on top of me." He stirs his ice cubes around with his straw thoughtfully. "Lots going on with them...wouldn't want to be in their shoes. We're just hoping and praying to get this case over with one of these days, but we keep hitting brick walls." He sighs, shifting the conversation. "So...what's the latest TJY gossip anyway?" He gives Jamie a sly grin. "Not that I'll believe it, but I hear there's quite a few rumors going on. One of which is about Katie and Wyatt. Tell me about it."


Jason holds his plate in front of him as he eats from the chair, and glances up at Katie's question. She's trying...he can tell...but her question still needs an answer. He decides not to mince words. Never worked with Katie anyway. "Your boyfriend slugged me," he states flatly.

No comments: