3/6/08

Mom

*Jamie smiles and enters waving to the waitress behind the counter* "Hey Mable. Look who the cat draggen in."

*The tall heavy set lady behind the counter looks to be in her mid 50's smiles. and comes around to Con.* "Well I'll be Con. Its been ages. I keep asking Jamie when you would be home. Its good to have ya back. I think Jamie has missed you."

*Jamies cheeks turn a slight shade of red.* "Mom, please. Come on lets sit down." *Jamie pulls Con over to a table.*

*Katie leans her head back.* " I'm not to hungry right now I am pritty tired though. Maybe I will take a nap while you grab something for lunch." *Katie smiles.* " I probley cant talk to you alittle better than anyways I need to talk to you about something." *Katie closes her eyes and difts off to sleep.*

No comments: