3/6/08

Never Would I

*Katie smiles at Wyatt and showing him sympothy. Katie knows first hand its not easy to talk about the past. Gently Katie places her hand on Wyatt's.* " Oh Wyatt I'm sorry. Now I know why your heart wants to trust but your mind wont let it. I've been there where you have been. Its hard." *Katie talks brefly about her past and her boyfriend, how he left her when she needed him the most. Opening herself up and leting Wyatt she her own darkm spaces.* " I would never try, or want to hurt you. Your to sweet for that and I have to many morals. I care about you to much to do something like that to you." *Katie smiles at Wyatt as her told his hand. Happy to see that little spark come back. That was the Wyatt she new, That was the Wyatt she came to adore. Katie heart acked Once again thinking about her crossroad. What path would she choose and how was she to choose. Sooner or later she was going to have to. There was no doubt about that. But for now, Katie would stand at the crossroad and lean to the arms that were open to her. There was always tomarrow to dwell on the path again.* "I'd love to go to the picnic with you Wyatt. Fresh air would be nice. Maybe if that outing goes well...I could go to Church with you sunday too." *Katie smiles and was excited for the picnic to come. She hated being inside all the time. After accepting to go with Wyatt she lighten the mood and tells about her day went, How she went to tharpy and how her dad actully came to see her. Trying not to leave out the details.*

No comments: