4/3/08

Your right

*As Jason confronts Nate he just stairs back at him crossing his arms and leaning aganst the wall.*

"Your right Jason he probley wouldent, but I have delt with people like Carson before. If we resist than he wont give us anything. Misty is differnt though. She does something to Carson I can see it in his eyes. He's not going to hurt Misty. Just relax Hotshot, anger and violance is not always the answer to geting the questions and see what happens. Trust me my young friend."

*Misty eyes Carson as the door to the intaragation room is closed. A sassy smile playing on Mistys mouth. Leaning crossed armed on the table twords Carson Misty looks him in the eyes.*

"Your right I dont mind at all And I dont feel as though I am being fed to anything."

*Misty quickly looks around the room and than back at Carson meeting his eyes again.*

"Nore do I see any wolves around. So what is it your doing Carson? Why did you ask me here?"

No comments: