4/3/08

I told you

*Nate shakes his head as he makes his way for the breakroom leting out a sigh.*

"I dont get him eather Hotshot. One minute he's got this far off look in his eyes and the next they have there color back, alive. I just dont get him. I need to regroup myself i almost lost it in there Jason. I havent been that angry in a long time."

*As Nate enters the breakroom he pours himself a cup of coffee and grabs something from the Vending Mashean. Siting down he bits into the sandwaitch.*

"You better get something to eat yourself. Your looking a bit pale.*

*Misty shifts alittle as her legs fall asleep moving from under the cramped table but staying low to the ground so if she needs to dash back under the table she can.*

"I told you I wasent leaving you, Let alone there be any place for me to go. Nate always kicked my in the face for heavens sake. I doubt I could of crawled from under the table and to the door without them noticing now could I have?! Its not like there is alot of room in here to move around undetectied."

*Finally Misty stands all the way up and streches out her body being cramped up.*

No comments: