4/3/08

Dont worry

*Nate lets out a long sigh, the last time someone hid something from Con it ended bad Maybe if he just told him.*

"Carson asked to see Jamie Con or he wont tell us anything we need to know. DONT get upset though, I decieded this isent his field to play ball in. He's not geting her, he's not talking to her. He cant have her Con, you have nothing to worry about."

*Nate looks over and see Jason poke his head out of the room.*

"I have to go Jason needs me. I'll keep you updated if you want Con. Take care of Jamie and worry about her. I'll take care of this here."

*Nate hangs up the phone and goes over to Jason.*

"I dident ask her Hotshot. I couldent. Not now, I couldent put her through anymore pain. "

*Nate looks past Jason at Carson than back to Jason.*

"So, whats going on now?"

No comments: