4/3/08

Angry

*As Carson rocks back and forth in his chair Nate takes his foot from understand the table just missing Katie and pushes it aganst Carson chair sending him backwords. Almot jumping over the table Nate wraps his hand around Carson's neck lifting him off the ground and slams him aganst the wall.*

"Like I said before I hear even a distraugh sigh I'll break your neck in. DONT mess with me Carson cuz I am on the edge of knocking you a good one myself."

*Nate's eyes flash with fire showing he is geting ticked off. It wasent often Nate got upset but when he did it wasent good. Leting go of Carson Nate back up still stairing at him in the eye.*

*Misty gives alittle jump as Nate's foot and leg fly past her. Hey eyes widen alittle as he picks Carson off the floor and slams him aganst the wall. Nate seems so calm everytime she saw him, and now that he was angry it was differnt and Misty dident like it. Continuing to sit under the table helplessly.*

No comments: