3/14/08

Sure

*Jamie raises an eyebrow at Jason's comment. Did he know about the kiss or was he just teasing like always. Brushing is off Jamie smiles.*

"Ya Hotshot its not a problem I can grat some stuff and bring it over to him. I wanted to head that way anyhow to see how he was. I get off at 5 if you wanna call and let him know I'll stop by than."

*Jamie smiles up at Jason.*

"Its good to have ya back Hotshot. I'm sure Katie is happy too she miss ya something awfel. Well I better let ya get back to work and do what I need to before Reese has both our tails."

*Jamie turns and starts typing on her computer again when Sapphire calls her over in intercome. Rolling her eyes she stands.*

"I'll never get anything done myself."

*Jamie laughs and walks away.*

*As is draws closer to lunch time Katie gets up out of bed and situated in her wheelchair. Going into the bathroom to push out her hair and put a bit of makeup on to get her some color. After she is finally done she heads back over to her dressed and puts her picture between 2 peaces of cardboard placing it in her backpack. After grabing a few other things she toss her walet into her bag as well. Now all she had to do was wait for Jason. Flipping on the TV she trys to find something to watch.*

No comments: