3/14/08

High Temp

*Katie cant help but laugh as she catched her breath. Once Kyle is in the truck Katie smiles over at him.*

"Hey you."

*Its a long nice ride out to Mike's and once there Katie smiles to see Jen as well. Once out of the truck Katie throws her hand up almots smacking Kyle in the face.*

"HEY..."

*Katie wheels herself over. Breathing in the nice country air. So fresh and clean and the sun felt so good on her skin.*

"It feels so good to be out of the hospetal. Thanks for the invite. This is a cute place you have here Mike. I like it. Reminds me of back home just a bit smaller."

*Katie smiles happy to once again be with her friends.*

*Jamie hears Con yell to come in and opens the door. The house is very dark and its hard to see but its not a big house and Jamie has been there so many times she knows her way around. Entering the living room she see Con laying on the coutch.*

"Hey Con. Jason got your message from Katie and was super busy at work so asked me to bring you some soup and cough drops."

*Looking down Jamie can tell Con is soaking wet. Bending down fast she feels Con head and removed her head almost instintly. Con was burning up.*

"Oh crap."

*Befor Con can say anything Jamie runs up his steps and grabs some more blankets also geting one of the towles wet to place on his head. Coming back down she throws the wet towle on Con's head and the blanket over top of him.*

"Keep those on Con. We need to break your feaver and keep you warm. I'm going to put this soup on.*

*Jamie heads back into the kitchen and starts the soup. Looking in Con cubard she kinds some Nightqil Gel Caps taking one she finishes up the soup and heads back out to Con handing the pill and some water to him.*

"Here take this and drink this soup please you need it to help you feel better. I'll be right back."

*Jamie heads outside leaving the door open alittle.*

"Hey Reese is Jamie. Your going to kill me....ya...I know..Con is real sick. His temp is sky rocketing and he looks like crap....ya I wanted to keep an eye on him. If I can get away I'll come back later tonight to finish up what I can.....I got it...sorry Reese....Thx...I will."

*Jamie hands up the phone and heads back inside to see how Con is.*


No comments: