2/5/08

Pee

*Katie gives a little giggle as she puts her sunglass on.* "Its very nice to meet you as well." *Katie follows Scott out of the airport.* " No I think I am ok. I had something on the plane. Thank you though." *As Katie follows Scott to the car she thorws her bags in the back seat. Geting into the front they are off. After a bit of silence Katie looks to Scott. I am kid of scaired to go to TJY. Last time I was there it was with a friend, and now without him...it just feels strange." *Katie looks out the window again. Everyone would be waking up now. And Jason probley found her note. Katie missed the ranch already and she had just left.*

~*~Somewhere Alse~*~

*A tiny voice calls from the back seat.* "Sham, I is hungry."

*Sam is jolted out of thought and looks into the backseat.* " Ok, The next place we pass we can get some lunch ok." *As the come closer to a BK sam stops and helps BJ out of the car.*

*Without warning BJ starts to dance around the parking lot next to Sam.* "Sham, Sham I have to pee...I have to pee."

*Sam looks down at BJ.* "We are going in now."

*BJ has a look of aggony on his face.* "SHAM...I HAVE TO PEE."

*Relizing that he really has to pee bad Sam picks up BJ and runs into BK aiming for the bathroom.*

*After enter and geting situated on the seat BJ looks up at Sam.* "Sham...I dont have to go anymore."

*Sam looks down at BJ finding it hard not to laugh.* "Just sit there till you go silly."

*After a long while Sam and BJ emerge from the bathroom. They order there food, eat than hit the road again.*

No comments: