2/5/08

Dont want to bother

*Rosetta nods*" I cant help but be scaired anyways. Its going to be strange not having her here." *Rosetta gives Mick a hug.*

*Katie cant help but cry more and throws her arms around Con.* " I wont. I promise I wont. I'm going to email you every chanse I get Con. Your like a big brother I like to be around. I'm going to miss you." *Katie linger with Con for just a moment longer than lets him know she will see him at dinner. Heading away from Con Katie thinks of Jason. She new he was upset with her and she was upset with him but he was still her friend and she couldent leave without saying goodbye. Katie makes her way to Jason's bunk. As she steps on the porch she takes a deepbreath. Right as she is about to knock on the door she hears Jade's voice. She must have come to see him. Katie puts her hand down and turns around off the porch trying to make as little sound as possable. She dosent want to disturb Jason and Jade. Katie makes her way to her bunk. Once inside she dials Reese number again Leting him know she will be flyinf, leaving tomarrow, and wondering if anyone will be picking her up at the airport.*

No comments: