2/5/08

Take care

Mick shrugs lamely. "Beats me. I guess if she wants to go, TJY seems like an okay place...I'm pretty sure they're on our side, so she should be alright."


Con's eyes widen slightly as Katie tells him her plans, and he just stands for a moment, thinking. Finally, he reaches over to lay a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry to see you go, Katie...but maybe you're right. Maybe you do need this time away...and you'll be in good hands over at headquarters." He has to lean down a little in order to look her in the eye. "I just hope you're not running, because if that's the case, you won't ever find what you're looking for." He gives her a solemn look, followed by a forced grin. "Don't worry - if you're at TJY, we'll be in touch. Besides, I've gotten used to having you around - I have to keep an eye on you now." He throws her a wink. "Just take care of yourself, alright? And if you run into any trouble, don't wait too long to call."

No comments: