2/5/08

Talking to Con

*Rosetta has a look of bewhilderness on her face.* " I...I have no idea." *Rosetta blinks her eyes* " I wonder if her and Jason got in a fight or something." *Rosetta stands from where she was siting.*



*Katie see Con standing on the trail. Walking over to him she smiles.* "Hey. I wanted to start out by saying thank you Con. For everything you tryed to do. It means alot. Your a good friend." *Katie stops talking for a moment than looks up at Con.* "Con I'm going to be leaving the ranch. I'm going back to TJY." *Katie lets out a long sigh* "I think maybe I was in the wrong about alot of things Con." *Katies eyes start to well up.* "I'm embarssed for my actions..and I just think some time away would be good. For me and for Jason. I've already talked to Reese, and I am going to do some secratary work for him. I wanted to tell you cuz your one of my good friends and I dident want to leave without saying anything. I would like to keep in contact with you to Con." *Katies tears slowly fall from her eyes, it is evadent this chose is hard for her to make as much as it is for people to hear. Katie looks down again at her injored hand. More words just wont come to her though she wants to say so much more to Con.*

No comments: