2/5/08

Coming and Going

"BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ........"
*As Sam's alarm goes off she looks at the clock 5am. Siting up and yawning she hopes in the shower and gets her and BJ's stuff together. He is till fast asleep. Very carfuly she picks him up and puts him into the car. Making sure they have everthing Sam starts the car up. Looking down at her phone she has 6 missed messages. They are all from Stan. Not even bothring she put her phone back into her purse. Sam pulls out of the driveway and starts down the road again. They have a few hours to drive before BJ will wake up and want something to eat. Sam glanes into the rerview mirror to make sure no one is following her. Than she turns to BJ sleeping. Leting out a long sigh she puts her attachen to the road again. They still had a full day of driving. But they should reach there destanation by 1am.*

~*~Somewhere Alse~*~


*Katie opens her bunk door and smiles up at Con. She is dressed and ready.* "You bugger if you had been 5 min later I would of been calling the Taxi." Katie cant help but laugh. It felt good as her heart was heavy.* "My bags are there if you want to grab them for me. I want to go say good bye to my aunt." *Katie takes anothere look around the room. She was going to miss it here. Katie sighs and makes her way across the lawn to her Aunts house. Katie taps on the door lightly. In a few minutes the door opens. Katie says nothing but inbraces Rosetta.*

*Rosetta hugs her back, seeing Con heading to the car Rosetta knows whats going on.* "Its that time already huh?"

Katie: "Ya, I'm going to miss you. You know my number call me anytime you need me."

*Rosetta eyes grow alittle glossy.* "Ok. Be safe and if you need anything please let me know sweetheart. I love you."

*Katie lets go of Rosetta and smiles up at her. Her own eyes growing teary.* "I love you too Aunt Rosetta." *Katie make her away to the car. When seeing its Petes Katie smile at Con.* "I have good memories of this car." *Katie hops in and with in moment they are off to the airport.
After geting her tickets and checking her bags in Katie turns to Con. Her tummy is in knots, and she is scaired to death.* " I guess this is it huh? But its not goodbye." *Katie reaches out and gives Con another hug.* "I'm going to miss you Con. As soon as I get settles and what not I will call you." *Katie smiles at him again.* " I wont say good bye cuz its not. But I will say I'll see you later." *Katie smiles again and than heads throgh her gate and gets on the plain. After several hours Katie arrives at the Nevada airport. Geting off the plane and geting her bags she looks around for someone who might look like they are waiting for her.*

No comments: