8/13/08

Confesstion

*Misty stairs at her paper work her mind still reeling with thoughs and emotions. It felt like nothing alse was near her, no one alse was around. She had forgotten Rick and Jason were even in the room.

Her mind kept playing over and over again the last several months of happyness she had, had with Carson was it all a lie? No...Misty new in her heart is wasent and Carson did enjoy there time but why?...why did he do this than?

Her fingers slowly movie to the steel braclet that fashioned her wrist, running over the nameplate. Misty could feel her heart start to break all over again and the tears staring to flow once more.

As Misty feels Jason's hand on her shoulder her gives a jump forgetting he and Rick had been in the room. Turning to Jason Misty looks him dead in the eye saying nothing for a moment as her tears still pool and her words just wont come. All she can do is stair into Jason's eyes searching. Whats was she looking for there she dident know.

Finally leting her gaze drop again Misty voice is soft and meek. The normal stragnth that was present, the strong tone is no where to be found. If Misty was to here this voice herself she would say there was no way it was her.*

"Carson...and I are over J."

*Misty can feel her tears fall, she can feel herself shaking as she continues to tell Jason what had happend over the last few weeks, what happend lastnight and what happend this morning. She dident spair Jason any details for she was angry ontop of hurt and maybe this was her way of letting it out she wasent sure. She new she was blubbering to him, talking between sobs, between sniffles. She layed her heart out to Jason. What was left of it anyways.*

"...so I told him goodbye. I came to work because home just dident seem like home anymore. It held many bad memories that Carson helped chase away and now even if it is just in my mind it feels like they are all back again. Everything just seems dull now, and it hurts so bad. I dont even know where all the peace of my heart went Jason. They just shattered and than Scattered. I just...I don't know anymore. I feel sick, and tired, and just not happy. I mean why? why would Carson do this again? Things were going so good..and than they just feel apart. Was it me? Did I do somehting wrong? I know its not me but I cant help and feel it is anyways."

*Misty keeps her head down bringing her hand up to whipe her tears away while more come. She felt silly sitting here crying over someone. She'd had plenty of guys dump her and she had dumped many as well but this time it was so differnt, this time she did love him. Where had she gone wrong.....*

No comments: