6/1/08

Your Husband

*Misty throws a look at the bartender her face still showing little to no emotion.*

"No he dosent have a vehicle cuz the last time he got drunk he wraped it around a tree."

*Misty dosent feel one bit of remorse for telling a fip in this place. Most bars were filled with lies anyways.*

"Thats funny Carson, cuz I see it if I dident understand you I wouldent have found you now would I have. Not to mention stick with you though alot of stuff many people wouldent have. If thats not understanding than I dont know what it is."

*As the woman behind Misty throws her comment Misty snaps her head back to look at her.*

"This dosent consirn you so make you should just but out. I hate to have you go home with a black eye and have your husband...."

*Misty nods to the womans finger that held a ring on it.*

"...wonder why you were at a bar."

*As Carson makes a commotion next to her and falls Misty looks over the stool and down at him.*

"Did that hurt?"

*Misty gives alittle nod by the look on his face.*

"Good, I hope it knocked some sence into you but I'm not counting on it."

No comments: