6/1/08

Home

*Misty rolls her eyes at Wyatt humoring him but know she really wouldent.*

"Ya I'll let you know if I need to come back here. Come on we are wasting time."

*Misty heads out slowly with Wyatt not stoping as he talks to Katie but keeps heading for the elavator.

Katie turns to Wyatt and nods than looks bad a Jason. A hint of disapointment in her eyes, but maybe stoping to think about it It was a good thing.*

"I guess I'll have to take a rain check on that walk."

*Smiling and biding her goodbyes to Jason Katie turns to head out stoping by Scott's desk next leaning on the wall.*

"Hey Hun. I just wanted to let you know I was steping out. Wyatt and Misty needed me for something. I'm not sure how long it will take so..dont wait up for me."

*Katie laughs alittle and enters Scott's cubicle and gives him a quick kiss than exits geting into Wyatts Jeep.

Misty thinks for a long moment. Checking Carson's place again would be the smart thing to do. Some clue had to be left behind. That was where to start.*

"First we head to Carson's again. I know him alittle better than you do Wyatt..."

*Misty throws her cousin a glance.*

"..Maybe I can notice something you dident."

*Katie sits in the backseat a tad bit confused.*

"So whats going on Carson is missing again?"

No comments: