6/1/08

I'll stay

*Misty looks up at the sound of someone entering and see Wyatt. Turning down the TV she smile at her cousin a look of appoligy on her face. She had forgoten he was downstairs wait.*

"Sorry Cous, I guess I got wrapped up with Carson I just lost try of time."

*Lookin down again at Carson his head on her lap as he is curled on the wrest of the coutch. One could tell he was still as drunk as a shunk but he still had a look of peace on his face as well. Most people found there peace while sleeping. Running her hand though Carson hair again softly Misty looks up at Wyatt again.*

"I'm going to stay here with him. It will be ok now. If I need anything and when I am ready to come back to TJY I'll call. Dont wait up for me ok, Oh and try to keep Rick from having a herniea as well would ya."

*Standing Katie look out across the floor hearing movment. Seeing Jason geting ready with Trooper Katie remember she was to talk a walk with them both. Looking back at her desk she sighs at the piles of paper work she needed to do still before she could leave tonight. Having to go after Carson with Misty and Wyatt this morning had set her back she was now behind. Steping out of her cubicle she makes her way over to Jason and Trooper.*

"Hey! I know I said I would go for a walk with you guys, but I am behind having to go after Carson this morning. I have a crap load of paper work to do and its probley going to take me till night already to do it. So I am going to have to pass on the walk. I'm sorry."

*A look of disapointment pass Katie's eyes. She was looking forward to going with Jason today and was alittle bit irratated she wouldent be able to now. Giving a smile though she gives Jason's arm a friendly pat.*

"Maybe tomarrow we can go, cuz I really would like that."

*Banging and pounding can be hurd from the backyard as Wes hammers, nails, and glues bored together carfely, delictly forging an item with the greatest care. Sanding down poles, and fiting them into place.

As the hours pass and the item is put together, Wes takes a woodcarving tool and gently starts to engrave flowers on one side, and a sun, moon, and stars on another. Finally finishes he takes a step back and smiles at the finished baby crib. On one side was a notch where a mobeal could go. and a deep center for a soft matress to rest. Yes, Wes was proud of his work and only hoped Cindy would like the gift he made for her and his child.*

*Aerith slowly walks from table to table filling the salt and paper shakers. Mom and Pop's was unusaly slow today. The weather was nice out so it wasent to much of a saprise. Most people wanted to be outside, on picnics, and just enjoying the weather.

As Aerith fills the salt in one of the shakes her cant help but look out the window and start to day dream sinking down in the booth.*

No comments: