6/30/08

Thanks

*As Katie hears Jason's voice she can sence he felt bad for intarupting her and calmed alittle herself.*

"Stop feeling sorry that you intaruped me and sorry for my tone. Ya things are ok I think...just a few things I have to think about . Oh and Poor Scott had an anxiety attack out of no where. Other than that everything is ok."

*Katie stops for a moment thinking it strange Jason was the one having the feeling but shakes it off not thinking anything of it.*

"Hey thanks for calling J and making sure everything was ok. I better get back to Scott though and make sure he is ok. Thanks again J."

*Hanging up the phone Katie makes her way back to Scott again pulling a chair up next to him and puting a hand on his leg. Cocking her head to look him in the eye she asks.*

"Are you ok Scotty? Do you want me to drive you home?"

No comments: