6/30/08

I'm late

*Misty lets out a sigh as she sinks down into the chair in the living room and grans the almost thawed bag of peas. Giving a shake of her head.*

"Honestly Carson I dont know where he is staying. When I met him before it was always at a restront or something and I guess it never crossed my mind to ask."

*Misty really dident know where Frankie was staying and for the moment she was happy for that. Feeling another jolt of pain though the side of her face she slowly replaces the peas to it. Leting out a sigh and finally taking note to Carson own eye. Pointing with her free hand she states.*

"Looks like we match now. What happend?"

*As Jason sets the ice tea down on Katie's desk she look at it confused for a moment and than back to Jason as he walks away.*

"Thank you...I think?"

*Question lingers in her voice but no answer came as Jason left the building. Giving a shake of her head she puts the bottle into one of the drawer. Opening her email and reading the mail from Scott Katie smiles podering for a moment. The feelings she had twords Scott were differnt from the ones she had with Jason. Not a bad differnt but good. It felt as if the feeling almost ran deeper with Scott. Like going from a friendship to a relationship held everything in a new light. Katie dident know what it was for sure but she did like he feeling. Hiting the reply button she writes.*

Re: dress

7 O'clock outside the rabbit hole. Got it...I'll try not to be late late late for a very important date And make sure I have time to say hello and goodbye so I wont be late late late. *hugs*

No comments: