6/30/08

You Owe Me

*Misty sits for a long while finding comfort in his arms. His words bring hope that everything would be ok. Finally after some time has passed and she feels a lot better Misty pulls away from Carson offer the best smile she could.*

"I guess you should be geting back to work, and I can follow now. I think I need Rick to take a look at my face. There is way to much pain to not have a break in there. I just have to make sure its going to heal ok."

*Reaching her hand up Misty runs it along the side of Carson's face softly.*

"Thank you Babe, for coming to check on me. I know I can always count on you to look after me."


*As Katie lays with her head on her desk 4 differnt empty bottles of iced tea and water lay scattered on her desk. Knowing Jason was growing near and hearing his voice Katie turns her head to him slowly leting out a gron.*

"Sorry my foot you big dope."

*Though Katie's words would normaly signal her was angry thought he redness of her eyes a smile was there.*

"I may have had to suffer but I am glad you had a nice time and I had a good reminder why I dont like spicy food."

*Lifting her head off her desk a smile plays on her lips as she looks back at Jason.*

"You owe me big time you relize this right?"

No comments: