6/30/08

He changed

*As Misty looks up into Carson's eyes seeing the worry, anger, and consern that coursed through them. She new this avent would upset Carson and thats why she dident want to say anything. This was just another day that would pass and everything would be fine. Misty dident want to make it a bigger deal than she had to. Misty new though Carson deserved to know. He was a part of her life and that ment she shaired the pain with her. Not to mention he probley would give up till she told him.*

"Someone who wanted money and I wouldent give it to him..."

*Misty turns her embaressment rising. Her own confustion played with her emotions. An unknown reason for why this happend. Leting out a deep sigh that showed her confustion she continues.*

"...My...Brother came by early this morning. About 1 o'clock I think it was. He wanted money, He was pretty upset to start with I should of just given it to him, but I dident. I guess it just added to his anger and I was there to take it out on. I cant remember to much I know I put up a good fight and that just added as well still she snaped and..."

*Misty points to her face.*

"...this is the resalt of that. I dont remember what happend after that I guess I got hit pretty hard and knocked silly. I woke up this morning in my bed will a killer headack and my house looking like this. I dident want to say anything because I guess I was ashamed, embarssed and confused."

*Misty shakes her head.*

"I dont know what happend to him. He never use to be like this. I just dont understand, or maybe I never noticed it before. I just dont know. Its done and over with now, and I doubt he'll be back for now so there is nothing to worry about."


*Katie smiles back at Scott her heart filled with joy and love much differnt from yesterday Katie's mind was at rest. Katie gives Scott's head alittle nuzzle with her own as she speaks.*

"I think I like being Alice."

*Katie lets out a happy sigh as she leans her head on her arm and just watches Scott work for a moment. She never though before computers were intresting, and never dreamed siting under one and watching someone work would be what she actully liked doing, but now that changed and being here dident seem quiet as boring as she once thought.*

"Dinner tonight sound wonderful. I'll let you pick the place this time, but if its somewhere I should get dressed up for let me know. I dont want to walk in with jeans on and feel out of place."

*Giving Scott's arm a kiss Katie starts to slowly back out from under Laura's desk.*

"I guess that means I should try to get some work done so I can get out of here tonight. I'll talk to you in alittle bit Scotty."

*Heading back to her desk Katie wairs a smile on her face that could light up a room offering alittle wave to Laura leting her know the cost was clear.*

*As Charlotte sits on the balconey at the Hotel her mind wonders not even noticing her sister had steped out there with him.

Easing herself down on of the chair Angelica studys her sister for a long moment before finally speaking.*

"You really like him Charlotte?"

"I know I like spending time with him. He's a nice guy."

"But you hardly know him."

"I got to know him."

"Charlotte you dident even know his last name."

"I do so its Parker."

"ok...well you dident know it before you kissed him."

*Charlotte can feel her cheeks turn red as she rolls her eyes at her sisters comment.*

"I dont regret it."

*Angelica shakes her head alittle bit seeing the look in her sisters eye.*

"Just becarfel ok. "

"Yeah I know. I am."

*Angelica stands and pats her sister on the shoulder befor heading back inside.

Charlotte continues to sit and get lost in thought again. Did she really like Bret that much and want to prasue soemthing with him. Did he even feel the same? Had it just been a weekend with him? Was this part of fate, or did someone alse have a bigger plane in mind. The only thing Charlotte could do was wait and see what would happend.*

No comments: