6/22/08

End of the Night

*Misty is taken aback for a moment by Carson's words but recovers quickly feeling his hand on her face.*

"I guess its just in my nature."

*Leaning closer and feeling Carson's lips to hers, the moment of feeling mad and upset with him pass. Basking in the sweetness of his kiss, all alse was lost.*

"I dident know I needed permission to sit in your lap. But seeing as I have it, I'm going to just for the heck of being closer to you."

*Misty leans in close to Carson again, leting her lips linger on his for a long moment beringing her hand gently to his face. Finally pulling away Misty smiles, and the fire in her eyes dances slightly.*

"Let me drive you home please? Your in no shape to drive and your apartment isent far from here. I need a good run and its a nice night out."

*Misty grabs her jacket from the hook on the wall.*

*Charlotte smiles back at Bret as she opens the car door.*

"Its not a dream and you will still relive it tomarrow, we have another date remember. Except this time you get to spend the whole day with me. and thank you as well by the way for saving me form the dulldrums. I'll see you tomarrow morning."

*Charlotte steps out of the car ready to shut the door when she stops. Life to her was about taking chansed. You never new when there might not be a tomarrow. Sliding back into Bret's car she leans over the seat bringing herself closer to him and not hesatating pressing her lips aganst him's for a long moment leting the feeling of the kiss wash over her. Pulling away Charlotte beams, as even in the darkness of the car her eyes still shined. In a soft voice she whispers.*

"I was just curiouse if your kiss and incredibley good looks match up and they do."

*Charletto lets her eyes linger on Bret's for a moment before once again exiting the car a smile glued to her face she makes her way to the Hotel. She dident know if Bret would really show up again, but something told her he would. But if he dident show as least she had some fun while she was here and she would never be left wondering if you misterous man who she met in a small crappy bar and ended up spending and incredable night with was a good kiss. Cuz she now new, he was.*

*Lockheart looks to Reese. Her night had been really good and she fully enjoyed herself. This was her first officel, unofficel date she ever had, and Reese truly had made it one to remember.*

"Thank you for inviting me. I had a really nice time."

*Lockheart opene the car door and starts to get out.*

"I look forward to seeing you again tomarrow. The morning is going to come fast. Have a goodnight sleep....Mike."

*Geting out of the car Lockheart makes her way twords the hotel. And though no one could see she wore for the first time in ages a true, genuin smile on her face.*

No comments: