6/22/08

I think

*Carson's words sting, and Misty feels her own guilt build. Second guessing herself, maybe he really did get jumped. Misty feels lower than low for ever doubting him. Walking after him Misty looks into his eyes. Her own pain for not trusting him showing.*

"Carson, I dont need proof from you. I...I trust you and believe you were jumped. I am sorry I doubted you. I guess...I'm just tired or something. I had a rough night and that wasent reason to take it out of you. So if you will accept it I am sorry. I'd still like to do dinner with you tomarrow night like we had planed if you want to."

*Misty gives alittle smile to Carson, hoping he will forgive her. She felt horrable enough knowing she second guessed him, if he dident forgive her she would feel even worse.*

*Charlotte smiles. What started out as being a boring ordany day, turned into a night full of harmless flirting, great conversation and comapny, to having planes all weekend. Bret seemed like an ok guy, and Charlotte felt no worry about being around Bret.*

"Spontaneous sounds good to me. An adventure sounds even better Its a date."

*Charlotte slowly finishes off her meal not wanting the night to end but knowing it must. However there would be a tomarrow with Bret now and the adventure would start all over again.*

*Lockheart looks up at Reese talks, the feeling of stiffness returning it was a defence mecanisum, but she wanted as tense or upright as normal. She was going to try and take this slow. Hearing Reese voice how soft it was braught her comfort, something she never noticed before...and for the first talk Lockheart looks Reese deep in the eye as she stairs back at her a shy smile on her face,*

"I think...I like the sound of that!"

No comments: