5/9/08

Start

*After leaving Reese office Misty leads Carson back to the infermary and shuts the door behind them. Fliping on her computer.*



"It will be quiet here to stop and think."



*Opening a word file Misty stops and thinks.*



"Whats Drews last name."



*Misty shivers.*



"I always hated that guy. There is Ashlyn too and there is a guy named Trent as well....mmm...I think he's Katie's uncle but I'm not 100% sure. I only ever talked to him once."



*Misty's finger move at a fast pase as they type on the computer listing off a few names and puting marks by the one who always were the leaders in stuff. Misty stops and looks to Carson.*



"Ok....come on man i need your imput too."



*Misty sticks out her toung.*



*Katie looks up at Scott and musters up a smile looking down at him.*



"Ya I think I'm ok. I dont really want to go home alone anyways."



*Katie stands and follow Scott to his desk. Feeling a bit better she jumps right in. Every once and a while when she runs into a problem or find something intresting She calls Scott over and shows him. Katie cant help but glance at Scott out of the courner of her eyes as he types on his computer deep in though. Katie couldent help it to think Scott looked pritty good with the soft glow of the computer lighting up his face. Shaking her head she relized how rediculace she is and goes back to her work.*



*Nate smiles at Laura and laughs.*



"Lets work at my desk I have a bunch of files there and there is more space."



*Jamie looks up at Nate and gives alittle nod*



"Ya I think I'll be ok. Dinner tonight?"



*Jamie hugs and kiss Con before he leaves and heads to the other room with Susanne.*

No comments: