5/9/08

Caution

*Katie shakes hear head and gives alittle laugh at Scott.*

"For someone who said he wasent going to be walking on eggshells your doing a horrable job. We can take you care. I might be feeling better but I dont trust myself to drive at the moment."

*For a moment a look pass through Katie's eyes as if she is thinking about what could happend if she did attempt to try driving. Locking the house door behind her and Making her way to Scott's car she thinks.*

"How about Mom and Pop's? I havent been there in a while."

*Misty laughs again.*

"No, I certinly couldent. See ya tonight."

*Misty turns and heads for the infermary wondering if her desk had been replaces or if it was still waiting for her. Misty figured Rich would be happy to see her too.*

*Jamie nods at Con and watches as He walks twords Laura and Nate. Jamie waves to Laura at the Con and Nate exchange words. Keeping the conversation up till the boys come back.*

*Nate eyes Con for a long moment but not with anger. He wasent sure if Con was going to try and take him out now for being with Laura or not. Hesatent at first Nate throws a look at Laura and than back at Con. Not saying anything he nods and aims for the exit.*

*Aerith smiles and looks up at Wyatt as he aproches.*

" I made it here but...I'm not sure if I can make it home. I found this place by geting lost...again. But I guess you have to get lost before you can find you way huh."

*Aerith takes a sip through her straw.*

"My first night was ok. I think the best part was you taking me home though. The rest of my night was full of drawing a bath, and listing to my grandmother snore. Least I had alittle fun though. How about you? On your lunch break?"

No comments: