4/5/08

Telling

*Entering Reese office Misty looks up.*

"You dont want to know Uncle but I have to tell you anyways. I made a mistake with Carson. You told me to stay away and I dident. Tonight I was here late working on a paper for school and some how Carson got out. INsted of calling for help I sat and talked to him. He wanted to go to the beach and I was stupid and told him what they hey he seemed like a good guy. Than I feel for the old bathroom trick."

*A few more tears fall from Misty's eyes.*

"He's gone Uncle Reese. Carson is gone and its my fault for falling for his carm, his blue eyes gaze and his whitty charm. He played me for a fool and I walked into it."

*Misty turns her eyes to the ground she hurt emotionly like so many times in the past. Why dident she even learn.*

No comments: