4/5/08

Darn fool

*Nate bends down with Jason to help Carson up and carry him into TJY. Geting him inside Nate slowly walks with Jason to Carson's cell almost carrying him. Throwing him down on the cot Nate really dosent feel any remorse. Shaking his head he looks at Carson.*

"Your really stupid you know that. You took the one person who put hope in you, and steped on her. Snuffing out her light with yours. Your a darn fool."

*Nate heads out of the cell with Jason locking the door behind him. Heading down the hall slowly with Jason Nate lets out a sigh.*

"I'm going to head home for alittle bit and spend the last few hours I have with my sister. I'm glad she is so understanding. If anything changes Hotshot give me a call."

*Nate werryly pats Jason on the shoulder and he pulls his keys from his pocket and heads out of the building.*

*Misty hangs her head at her Uncle's words.*

"Yes Sir, I understand. I'm going to grab my books from the office and than head home. I'll be back in the morning."

*As Misty turns to head to Rick's office she lifts her head and looks at Ty with a sad, cold gaze.*

"I'm sorry again for draging you into this."

*Looking back to the ground Misty heads for the office once inside her shuts the door and lets the tears come. She dident know how to feel anymore. She still wanted to feel hope for Carson, but that had been whiped away. She felt like she was starting all over again. As her tears come Carson blue eyes pop into her mind causing her to cry alittle more. How hard was it going to be to know he was there yet have no contact with him. Misty whipes her tears away telling herself to stop being foolish, that she has been through this before and come out ok. But for some reson this time it felt differnt. It hurt alittle more. Misty lingers in the office a while longer to just let her tears come.*

No comments: